Indoor IP Camera
* Indoor IP Camera Wireless Mini Security Surveillance With Motion Detection Smart Camera
* 720p HD to capture clear images for your records and while using 2-way audio (built-in microphone and speaker). 720P/20FPS,700Kbps; 360P/20FPS,200Kbps.
* 110 wide-angle lens, 940nm infrared non-invasive sensor. Capture the scene in clarity with the wide-angle lens and IR LED Night Vision Up to 32 feet. The non-invasive sensor will not disturb your sleeping children.
* Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with 360 Home App on mobile device at anytime, anywhere.Stay in Touch with Two Way Talk, Intelligent Motion Alerts, Snapshots as well as Mobile Apps.
* Secure your videos on a Micro SD card, own your video content and access video history anytime. Supports up to 32GB Micro SD card.
* Real-time streaming to your phone & activity alerts when motion is detected. 360 Home App allows you to customize your settings according to your preferences. Available for iOS and Android.
Free app support, installing free app on your smartphone and monitoring anything you matters most.
SD card support, inserting SD card in the Indoor IP Camera , save the wonderful moment at anytime.
24 hours View real-time video remotely
SD card support (up to 64 GB)
1280*720p HD, 120° View
360 degree rotation Magnetic base
WHY Gadjet Mart?
- Hand-Picked, Top of the Line Products
- Trustworthy Team Who Cares About You
- Unique Selection You Absolutely Cannot Find in Stores
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected.
Click BUY IT NOW To Order Yours Now!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
By, Alvin on February 14, 2018
Works great. I've never had a problem with it not connecting. If my phone is just on 4G it might take a long time, or lag a lot, but if I'm on wifi its usually very smooth. Sometimes lags for a few seconds but thats fine since I just use it to check up on my dog while I'm at work. You can talk into it as well which is nice and I like how its just a magnet so you can stick it to anything metal, and comes with a metal piece to put on your wall if you don't have one. You can turn off the voice that tells you when someone is watching.
By, William on February 6, 2018
I had a little bit of trouble setting this up - it didn't want to connect to my Android phone so I contacted customer service via email. The attention they provided me was terrific and we were able to get it connected after a few correspondences. Turns out you don't need to be close to the monitor when trying to initially connect...I had to back off a lot and turn the volume on my phone down (opposite of the written instructions).
By, Evans on January 29, 2018
This is a pretty good camera for what it is. You can drop in and check in at home anytime. Negative is it doesn't rotate and doesn't have night vision but I knew that going in. I wanted to check on my pets.
This however does make a sound when you view it. You can email the company and they will send you a link to turn off the sound.
It does restart from time to time and talks that can freak some people out. There is a blue light on the front that blinks so people know someone is viewing. If you are just checking on your dogs this is a great cam.
By, Scott on January 23, 2018
Works great to keep an eye on the dogs outside while I'm working inside. Or when we're not home. Didn't even realize I could hear using this camera until I had been using it for a month - another bonus. Plus, I can talk, but I never use that. That feature might come in handy at some point, though. Anyway - the camera sometimes freezes or says it's "disconnected" but I just click and it comes back. Also love the Zoom feature, to get a closer look at exactly what the puppies are chewing on! Highly recommended for use with pets.
By, Martin on January 7, 2018
I have used this to monitor my sick cat and front walk-way for trick-or-treaters. It is VERY EASY to set up and operate. The bottom is magnetic and holds well. The two-way audio feature is nice too. It easily adjusts by swiveling on the mount so aiming it is easy. I set it up to alert me when it detects movement. It detected movement from a few feet away through a glass door on Halloween night. I had the porch light on. I don't think it would work in the dark. If you purchase a mini-sd card you can record video. If the monitor loses Wi-Fi connection, you to reconnect it manually. I was not able to reconnect from the app on my cell phone. It also doesn't "remember" the Wi-Fi code. You have to renter it manually every time. This is the reason I gave it four stars instead of five.
By, Daniel on January 3, 2018
This is a fantastic product, especially for the price! The set up literally took approximately one minute, the video quality is terrific and the ability to speak and hear through the device is great. You can set it up to get a alert when motion is detected. The ability to take a snap shot or video on demand is a really cool feature. I'm using mine as a Puppy Cam and have captured some great pics when I speak to them through the camera and they look directly at it. this is my first experience with a monitoring cam at all, but I am very impressed with this and have already recommended it to my friends with pups and kids. The app works best when your device is on WIFI but it does work when on 3g...my recommendation is to switch to low resolution when not using wifi.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought